Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkin Spice Latte


Lately I'd been seeing all my Chicago friends' statuses about Pumpking spice lattes from Starbucks. *sigh.* being in Storm Lake means no starbucks, which has broken my addiction of special coffee drinks. But after seeing all those Pumpkin Spice Latte statuses, I'd been craving the taste of that yummy creamy "fall in a cup."
After a day of work, successful because of the progress the kids are making, I waited outside for my husband. It had been a cold snowy day, and as I held an empty coffee tumbler in my hands, I wished I had something warm in my cup.
When my husband drove up to school today, he uncovered a surprise that made my day. He found the one place in the Storm Lake that had pumpkin spice lattes!!!! no other place had the right ingredients for it, but he found it, and surprised me with my favorite fall drink.
Each day, he does little things that he goes out of his way for to please me, or serve me, or love me, and I can't help but feel in awe that God blessed me with this man as my husband.
My sweet man knows how to make me smile:).

2 comments:

Michael Mole said...

Aww. Haha. Keep posting the cool stuff he does. I'm taking notes.

dandy said...

love it!!! love the lattes too.