Saturday, April 3, 2010

pick up game

Photobucket

I'm not much of a basketball player, but i enjoy any excuse to run around and play a sport. Today, basketball was the game of choice and it is also the sport my husband excels at and loves. After playing a hard game against him, i sat down with my camera and Ryan made a new friend with a fellow chicagoian, Will. They played and talked and i enjoyed the sunshine and my camera.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I thought back to my freshman year of college at moody, when i would go to the gym just to watch the boys practice basketball. I knew Ryan would be there practicing, so I would run around the track above the court so i could peek over the rails and hope he would notice me running. he always did:). He was definitely my motivation to head to the gym, because i was NOT a runner, so boy would i HURT afterwards!:) hahahah, it makes me laugh thinking about it. I searched on facebook for a pic of him playing basketball at moody in our crushing point of the relationship, so i thought i'd post it for reminiscing sake. i love the little things that remind you of good memories. It also makes me kinda get a crush on him all over again:-D
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mrs. Becca said...

Awww cute! I recently unearthed my external hard drive with ALL my college photos on it - seeing Sean back when we first met/started dating makes me giggle and my stomach flip-flop!!