Wednesday, January 5, 2011

withdrawal

I'm having family withdrawal.
We made it back to Iowa today. 
And I'm really missing home.

Shall i let these pictures explain why?

I mean, look at this face. He's ridiculously cute in his alien costume. He's all dressed up for his 3rd birthday...




And then for the PEOPLE in the family, I can't help but adore the craziness that comes out of being together. I love my family.





I'm gonna say it one more time.
I miss them. There's just nothing like being with my family. We laugh hardest when we're together - it's the best. 

I'm thankful though that whenever I do leave home, I'm with my husband. It's really cool that we're always together. It was so much fun having him with us for our first New years at my family's house together. 

anyways, that's one more post about my wonderful family. i love them so.

1 comment:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

aw we're going thru withdrawel too! missing you guys!!!