Thursday, September 29, 2011

National Coffee Day

Coming home from work today, I found out it was the Official National Coffee Day...
So in honor of the sweet substance that gets me happily through the day, I decided on drinking an afternoon cup of coffee. 
Normally, I try to limit myself to coffee only in the morning, but it just seemed right to enjoy an afternoon cup while catching up on The Middle. 

It's really feeling like fall around here. 
Some days, it's still a wonderful warm summer feeling, and other days, I'm ready to head south for the winter.
Either way, it's pretty gorgeous no matter the temp outside. 
The leaves are changing color and falling beautifully on the ground and I'm getting more excited about the holidays that are coming up. 
Happy National Coffee day!!!! 
Celebrate with an extra cup! 


No comments: