Sunday, July 1, 2012

Alexio Brandenberger

Well, we did it!
We added onto our family...permanently.
Alexio is our 6 week old little guy...we got him today!
It's so strange to think we have a puppy!
We didn't really plan for him.
It was sorta unexpected and came out of the blue, but we were excited for the chance of getting him.
He wears out really easily. He goes hard and plays well for about 5 minutes and then he gets really tired and then falls asleep.
I've never ever had a little puppy before.
It's so exciting to have one so little and to be a part of our family....I do have to say my heart is kinda torn and feeling like I'm betraying Peyton, but I do think this little one is so sweet for our little family. 
He had an exhausting day with us...we sorta traumatized him right off the bat with his first bath, collar,  and crate. 
We're pretty excited about him being here though. My sister and mother in law are here visiting and all five of us will just stare at him while he eats, pees, plays, or snuggles.
It's really quite fun.

Welcome to our family, Alexio!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

i am having HUGE puppy fever so this post totally melted my heart! Alexio is so cute!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

he gets tired after 5 min of playing?! eeek that is so cute! he needs to meet his uncle pey-pey!

Desiree @ Mano y Metal said...

omg he is adorable!!!! <3