Saturday, March 1, 2014

Ryan's birthday!!!

Happy birthday to my husband, 
my baby girl's daddy, 
my best friend,
and the love of my life!!!

Ryan, I've never been so happy to share you with another girl.
Lux and I (and Alexio) adore you more than words can express.
You're the best part of the day everyday for all of us.



We hope your 31st birthday is memorable, and we're so glad to be the ones to help make it that.
I'm so thankful for the man that you are and the daddy you've become. 

Thanks for being a manly man, doing all those things that are difficult for me, but easy for you cuz you're so strong.;) 
Thank you for flying your little girl around, flipping her upside down, making her laugh uncontrollably, and giving her lots of hugs and kisses.
Thank you for chasing alexio around, playing rough with him, and giving him lots of fun challenging to get treats.
Thanks for letting me be crabby and emotional, and giving me grace and back rubs and kisses, even when I'm sure it's not easy. 

I love your heart, your character, your love.
I love your masculinity, your love for sports, and your nerdy brain.
I love, love, LOVE how everyone rushes to see you when you get home...Always trying to get your attention:).
Thank you for being you.
We just love you so much.

[This is my attempt to get a busy 8 month old hold THREE signs. Unsuccessful.]


Happy 31st Birthday, Ryan/Daddy!
We love you!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! I hope that you have a had a wonderful day!